– Rankings for fantasy football 2023, NFL Week 11 QB, RB, WR, TE, defence, kicker picks, and top model projection
Last week, Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott led all quarterbacks with 404 passing yards and four touchdowns in a rout of the Giants.
He'll look to improve on that performance when he faces Carolina in Week 11 of the NFL calendar on Sunday.
– Although the Panthers have been one of the league's weakest teams this season, they rank sixth in passing yards allowed per game (176.4). How does this game affect Prescott's position in the Week 11 Fantasy football QB rankings?
Geno Smith of Seattle is also coming off a strong performance. He passed for 369 yards and two touchdowns last week against Washington, but should you consider him in your Week 11 Fantasy football lineup?
– Check out the Week 11 Fantasy football rankings from SportsLine's proven computer model before putting together your teams. – The program is driven by the same people who made estimates for all three major Fantasy sites last season, and it outperformed human experts when there was a significant difference in ranking.
– The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections are updated numerous times every day to ensure you're always getting the most up-to-date Fantasy football advice and tiers.
– The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections.
Are updated numerous times every day to ensure you're always getting the most up-to-date Fantasy football advice and tiers.
The #1 Best Snack for Weight Loss